Hire a consultant
The Strategic Planner is responsible for development and implementation of existing and new contact center strategies/initiatives that are requested by the business. The Strategic Planner continually supports and develops strategic plans and innovative processes to obtain set company goals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for planning and directing an organization’s strategic and long-range goals.
• Conduct’s organizational reviews to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and to evaluate operational effectiveness.
• Responsible for forecasting trends and identify for organizational growth.
• Analyze data and make recommendations to help improve performance.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with coursework in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field(s). 7 or more years of progressively responsible related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals.
• Ability to identify strategic needs, resource key projects, develop recommendations and lead change implementation with little or no direction.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure of deadlines
• Must possess drive, initiative and are attention to details
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Excellent communication skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid state driver’s license and must be able to drive a vehicle.