Hire a consultant
The Software Developer is responsible for generating ideas to improve system designs by developing information systems by designing, developing and installing software. The Software Developer consults with management and staff to determine needs, interacting with other developers, documenting best practices and frequently reviewing code.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs
• Develop and implement software systems and applications to achieve corporate objectives.
• Analyze current systems and create, test, implement maintain and document programs through knowledge of system-development cycle.
• Coordinate new system installations and train staff and provide on-going support for new system
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with coursework in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field(s). 5 or more years of progressively responsible related experience in designing, developing software or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in software development life cycle
• Extensive Knowledge and experience performing tasks within planned durations and established deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) is a plus. Must possess a valid state driver’s license and must be able to drive a vehicle.