Hire a consultant
The Programmer will be the subject matter expert in designing and modifying computer applications by writing codes for software programs that allow computers to perform better and more efficiently. The Programmer communicates with clients or business analyst and translates requirements into functional code. The Programmer provides ongoing maintenance and production support of existing application programs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze and reviewing project requirements with analyst, supervisor and client.
• Prepare work flow chart and diagrams using programming language and logic
• Converts work flow chart and diagrams into computer language code
• Test program operations and modifying programs sequence
• Prepare references for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains records by documenting program development and revisions
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with coursework in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field(s). 5 or more years of progressively responsible related experience in designing, developing software or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in software design and software debugging
• Extensive Knowledge and experience with one or more programming language (C, C++, Java, Javascipt, .net, etc).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Oracle Certified Professional Java SE Programmer, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) is a plus. Must possess a valid state driver’s license and must be able to drive a vehicle.