Hire a consultant
The Database Administrator is responsible for managing information by identifying the best ways to organize, store and present data according to users need. The Database Administrator installs, configures, upgrades, administers monitors, and maintains security of databases. The Database Administrator regularly tests and modifications to ensure the database runs efficiently and effectively.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and design database strategies, system monitor, and improving database performance
• Improve database capacity and planning for future expansion
• Maintaining system security
• Planning for backup and recovery of database
• Installing software upgrades and managing hardware upgrades
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with coursework in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field(s). 5 or more years of progressively responsible related experience in designing, developing software or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Extensive knowledge and experience
• Extensive Knowledge and experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator Certifications (MCDA), Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL Database Administrator is a plus. Must possess a valid state driver’s license and must be able to drive a vehicle.