Hire a consultant
Business Systems Analyst
Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• C, COBOL
• Software Design,
• Software Documentation
• Software Development Process
• Software Requirements
• Analyzing Information
• Software Maintenance
• Written Communication
• Promoting Process Improvement