Hire a consultant
Business Process Manager
The Business Process Manager is responsible for evaluating, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. The Business Process Manager ensures that business process outcomes align with the organization’s strategic goals. The Business Process Manager collaborates across departments to help improve the management of business process.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Recommend strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business objectives.
• Solves technical problems and communicates solutions and verifies implementation follows communicated solutions.
• Confirms architecture capability and flexibility by developing analytical models; completing validation
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with coursework in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field(s). 5 or more years of progressively responsible related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Ability to identify and create business process by formalizing set of tasks and activities that help accomplish specific business objectives.
• Ability to analyze steps in questions to determine if they consist of a simple series of activities or an actual business process.
• Ability to drive change tenaciously and cut cost and enhance productivity.
• Ability to be an effective change agents.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PMP certifications is a plus. Must possess a valid state driver’s license and must be able to drive a vehicle