Hire a consultant
The Architect is responsible for the overall design of the information technology systems and mapping the business requirements to system/technical requirements. The Architect meets goals and objectives by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive information systems. The Architect facilitates, performs leadership, analysis and design tasks required for the project.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce detailed functional Information System designs to deliver a complete solution
• Recommend strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business objectives.
• Solves technical problems and communicates solutions and verifies implementation follows communicated solutions.
• Confirms architecture capability and flexibility by developing analytical models; completing validation
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with coursework in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field(s). 5 or more years of progressively responsible related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Proven architect solutions experience in large enterprises.
• Project oriented
• Knowledge as Subject Matter Expert defining solutions to functional and non-functional requirements.
• Ability to lead projects and collaborating with others
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PMP certifications is a plus. Must possess a valid state driver’s license and must be able to drive a vehicle.